With decades of development experience and a large in house team of drainage professionals, it’s no wonder why Valroc is relied on for a number of drainage solutions in Vancouver, Surrey, Langley, Maple Ridge, White Rock, Coquitlam, Burnaby, and New Westminster. Because we are a contractor specializing in drainage and excavation, there is no need to subcontract excavator work. No drainage system is too big to handle, and we’re ready to answer any questions you may have such as:
- What is a drainage system?
- What is the importance of a drainage system?
- What methods of drainage do you use?
- How does a drainage system in a building differ from residential homes?
- What is drainage pattern?
- What types of drainage systems do you provide?
- How much do residential drainage systems cost?
- What goes into your drainage system design?
- What is wrong with my home drainage system?
- Do you provide drain cleaning?
All demolition and excavation work is taken care of by our fully certified professionals under BC Worksafe regulations. We take pride in the work we do and it shows. Aiming to provide you with the best drainage system possible, each drainage service is well planned and executed. Our drainage services include, but are not limited to:
- Septic tanks
- Stormwater drainage
- Surface drains
- Subsurface drains
- Downspout and gutters
- Slope drains
- Foul water drainage
- Commercial & industrial
- Sewer and water lines
- Catch basin
- Septic repair
- Septic installation
- Drainage excavation
Our administrative staff is here to walk you through the process. Give us a call, send us an email, or visit us in office if you have any questions. As with all of our projects, we provide a free, detailed estimate and encourage you to compare with other drainage contractors. We’re confident in the work that we do and it shows. Call Valroc today!