Basement Renovation Project with the Team at Valroc Development Ltd.
Basement Renovation a major undertaking
Project Overall Goals
Lowering a 850 Sqft basement to achieve eight-foot ceiling height, update plumbing & electrical internals, create a living space which is modern and updated for the aging children of the home.
Project General Details
- Asbestos remediation and removal.
- Demolition of existing framing and structures.
- Removal of existing electrical, plumbing, drywall, concrete and installation.
- Removal of existing slab to grade specified in plans
- Build custom forms for underpinning of foundation to engineered spec.
- Construction of new foundation walls and install slab on grade
- Framing as accordance to architectural drawings.
- Upgrade and install seismic hardware
- Interior – Supply, install or upgrade: electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, floors, lighting, fixtures, doors/moldings etc..
- Perimeter Drainage: excavate trenches around the house, supply and install 4″ PVC perf and solid, perimeter damp proofing, install sump and all backfilling
Related Project Video
Project Pictures (Project in progress – Last Update April 6/17)
Valroc Development LTD is a general and independent contractor focused on construction, development, and renovations. We handle a large variety of residential, commercial and industrial projects of almost any scale. Give us a call and let’s move forward on your project.